Bontact

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Around Bat Ayin

I hiked the hills below Bat Ayin. There are several streams coming out of the mountain and running in parallel down draws. First, a little more Bat Ayin Bet:











The streambed is full of matted reeds



That thicket of trees is about 20 feet high. There's palm tree behind it

I think this is a hyacinth






poppies 
Bat Ayin Bet from below







The yellow flag is a Chabad messianic thing



Olives growing streamside 

You can really see the bands of rock coming up from the earth at different angles






Arab villages West of Bat Ayin










There were deer in this draw, but they ran when they saw me, and I wasn't fast enough to take their picture




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your thoughtful comment, please write more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes you a couple of minutes to write your comment, and it takes me a second to delete it. I am burning your life, Alexander, a couple of minutes at a time.

      Delete

Blog Archive